RE: [squid-users] Performance Problem after Upgrading from 2.4.STABLE7 to 2.5.STABLE2

From: Cécile Leyman <cecile.leyman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:00:52 +0100

Which is the distribution of the cache (/cache01;/cache02; etc...).
Which is the size of each cache? Look at the accesses disc.
If it scanne the disc without stop, it is that the size of the partitions
(or the partition) containing the cache are too "large". Rebuild the cache.

(Sorry for my english... ;o) )

Regards,

Cécile.