[squid-users] blocking FTP access on Ip address and timing basis

From: Pragati Dahisarkar <pragati_d@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 02:07:47 -0800 (PST)

Dear Everyone,
I have a simple question that I do not know
the answer to. What I was wondering is it possible to
limit the download size via the cache to say
10MB during 9am to 5pm Monday - Friday (or just 9am -
5pm if the days of the week cannot be set). If so is
someone willing to let me in on the secret to
do this.

If this is not possible, (and also as well), is there
a way to set download limits to IP addresses so that
anyone using say 10.0.0.1-100 would have a download
limit of 10MB any 10.0.0.101-150 have a download limit
of 5MB, etc. If this is possible could someone please
let me know.

I have already set the option reply_body_max_size but
that is a global option.

I am running SQUID version squid-2.3.STABLE4-1.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Regards,

Pragati.