[squid-users] transparent proxyng works but...

From: SSCR Internet Admin <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:07:14 -0800

I have already set transparent proxying on my squid server, workstations' ip
addresses are masqueraded on iptables and invisibly redirected to squid 3128
if anyone tries to bypass squid so those workstations are already can
connect to the internet without specifying squid 3128 on their browsers, but
those workstations which are 2 to 3 hops away from my proxy/firewalled
server cant connect to the internet directly or not even redirected to port
3128 unlike those workstations that are 1 hop away from my server.. whats
happening? is there a bug on iptables or something that i have to tweak on
squid?

Thanks.

---