[squid-users] customizing error messages (client hostname?)

From: DANNY KHALIL <danny.khalil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:20:16 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to customize the error messages. I mainly want to report the the client hostname and
not its IP address. I know that the tags supported by squid can give me the IP address : %i

the question is then, how can I do a reverse dns lookup on the %i to obtain the client hostname? keep
in mind that all this has to be done inside the error files. Is there a tag that can report the client
hostname?

btw, I am running squid-2.5.STABLE2

thanx

Danny