[squid-users] hotmail problem

From: Raja R <r.raja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:32:28 +0530

Hi ,
I am posting this qtn again as I did not get any reply..pls. help me..I have
a strange problem with HOTMAIL. The page says DONE before it fully loads
the page with No Display. I am using squid 2.5 stable 1 . I think the squid
is sending Finish too fast, before actually loading the page.
I am facing this problem only with hotmail . Allowed connections to 443
(https) also in the config as hotmail requires it...but still no luck..ANy
pointers ?

Regards,
Raja.