[squid-users] Authentification against DominoNotes LDAP

From: <Stefan.Vogel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:07:53 +0100

Hello,

we currently have a squid2.5stable1 with authentification against a
Netscape LDAP-Server up and running.

To make administration easyer, we want to authenticate against our
DominoNotesServer (5.10) with LDAP.
We want to create a group for all users who should have access to the
Internet and make sure that all other users can not access the internet.

Has anyone running something like this or can tell me what must the search
string look like?

Kind regards

Stefan Vogel