Re: [squid-users] ssl between squid accellerators

From: mlister <mailme@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:37:42 -0500

I'll have to agree, I am lost in how to configure this and then determine
that it is truly speaking ssl. I'm adding cache_peer configuration(s) and
not seeing anything break or change. I want to see in the end result that
SSL is the only option and no other communication is allowed. I have setup
the servers where SQUID2 accellerates the webserver then SQUID1 accellerates
SQUID2. Maybe I should'nt be doing a "double accelleration" where I am
using SSL to between the client and two SQUID servers only and not the
webserver. I dunno.

Anyways I will compile Squid-3 and start working with it, but I am curious
if you (Henrik, or any of the listers) have any sample configuration files
or could give me cache_peer directive examples to where I have something to
mold.

client <---SSL-->SQUID1<---SSL--->SQUID2<---HTTP-->webserver