RE: [squid-users] hotmail problem

From: Raja R <r.raja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:51:13 +0530

No. I tried .. doesn't help...but I have something interesting to tell..
the same squid config works fine for hotmail when the proxy is on a dial-up
ISDN line but does not work if the proxy
is put behind a firewall with static NAT. So just wondering If i have to
allow some specific ports on the firewall to the proxy from outside for
hotmail to work. I am attaching a text file to give u all clues to see where
the problem is . This is the source of the hotmail page when it says DONE.
It clearly shows breakage.. Everytime it breaks there..even after
refreshing (ctrl-refresh, shift-refresh, etc) ..PLS. HELP

Regards,
Raja.