[squid-users] using 2 sets of basic authentication in squid

From: Alex Sharaz <A.Sharaz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:43:20 +0000

Hi all,

quick question

I'm testing out squid authentication on a number of class c subnets here
with specific ACL statements that indicate authentication is required on a
given subnet. At the moment i'm using pam/ldap to implement the
authentication and everything seems to work fine.

For various reasons, I might need to have some subnets that authenticate to
a radius server instead of to an ldap one.

I've downloaded the squid_radius_auth code and am running it on a
development server adn that seems to work fine

the question is :-

can you define/run two "basic" authentication schemes on one squid box

TIA
Alex
Sent using Mulberry 3.01a