[squid-users] Source IP Address

From: Alexander Harrington <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:19:14 -0000

Hi there

This isn't the first time I've configured Squid, but this is the first time I've configured 2.5-STABLE2.

Squid works well but in the access.log file, I'm only getting the IP address of the network, not the IP of the client requesting the page. IPs from sibling peers however appear fine:

1048778533.852 2 10.108.0.0 TCP_MISS/503 1657 GET http://www.google.com/ - NONE/- text/html
1048779314.051 0 10.108.1.92 UDP_MISS/000 48 ICP_QUERY http://www.neworder.box.sk/ - NONE/- -

I really need to see where requests are comming from!

Is there a config option I need to change?? client_db??

Thanks for your help

Alex

--
Alex Harrington - IT Support, Longhill High School
t: 01273 391640 | e: alex@longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk