Re: [squid-users] WCCP questions

From: MASOOD AHMAD <masoodnt10@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:29:17 -0800 (PST)

sorry to Henrik....................
We can see hash assignment is to be okkk but packet
are not redirecting there can be two types of
problem....

1 router not redirecting packet you will have to
mentioned on your border interface for wccp
redirection.

2 problem can be in ip_wccp module too..

Best Regards,
Masood Ahmad Shah
System Administrator
Fibre Net