Re: [squid-users] squid+wccp+packets not being redirected

From: hare ram <hareram@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:36:12 +0530

Hi

AFAIK,

you did not give the proper information of Access-list
and Group List

1.I feel , you did not added the access-list which should redirect the
traffic to cache Server
2. did you applied the access-list rule in the ethernet or wan interface to
redirect the traffic

hope above steps may solve the problem.

hare