Re: [squid-users] Authentification against DominoNotes LDAP

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 31 Mar 2003 18:54:00 +0200

No, the two helpers are different and serve different purposes...

squid_ldap_group is an external_acl helper, maching already
authenticated usernames to LDAP groups.

squid_ldap_auth is a Basic proxy authentication helper, verifying the
validity of the login information supplied by the user.

See configure --help for instructions on how to enable the different
types of helpers.

Note: Squid-2.5 is required. 2.5.STABLE2 strongly recommended.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden