Re: [squid-users] exchange 2k and 2.5 ssl reverse proxy

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 10:02:46 +0200

OWA knows about a custom Front-End-Https header for this purpose.

The SSL update to Squid-2.5 adds partial support for this header via the
cache_peer directive and may work for your purposes (combine cache_peer
to the OWA server and never_direct to have the requests forwarded via
cache_peer in an accelerator).

Things are a little more obvious in the upcoming Squid-3.0 release
however..