[squid-users] squid_ldap_auth and Single Sign-On

From: Vineet Mehta <vineet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 12:09:35 +0300

In my LAN environment we have Windows Domain Controllers and Windows
Active Directory servers which authenticate users when they log in to
the domain. I am trying to setup squid proxy here.

I want SQUID to allow users access to Internet if they are already
authenticated by the Windows Domain Controller. IS this configuration
possible with SQUID Cache version 2.4STABLE7?

If yes, then please help me how to configure the server, or any
documentation link would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Vineet