[squid-users] Webshield e500 by transparent bridge mode

From: <kijima.yutaka@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:54:13 +0900

Hi,

Since I want to introduce Webshield e500 by transparent bridge mode, I am looking for information variously.
However, the problem is checked.

ClientPC-squid$B!J(Jno transparent$B!"(Jsquid 2.4stable1$B!K(J-e500(transparent bridge,V.2.6)-Internet
In the above-mentioned connection, ClientPC does not reach dummyPacket.
When this problem performs download from some sites, ClientPC has started the timeout.
When dummyPacket was analyzed, it was data of only header without contents.

If the method of making ClientPC passing through dummyPacket by changing a setup of squid is known, please give me advice.

Thank you.