Re: AW: [squid-users] Accelerated Proxy and Authentification

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 02 Apr 2003 14:11:30 +0200

The easiest approach is probably to set up one of the two to use cookie
based authentication instead of Basic.. but I do not think OWA supports
Cookie authentication, and implementing cookie authentication with Squid
requires a bit of coding..

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
PayPal donations welcome if you consider my Free Squid support helpful.