[squid-users] Re: Info

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 02 Apr 2003 15:46:11 +0200

In such case you need to add a ipfw rule which accepts to forward the
traffic before the rule which intercepts other traffic and sends it to
the proxy.

There is no way a proxy can do what you ask for. This has to be done at
the packet level (i.e. ipfw for transparent proxies, or in the browser
configuration when using manual proxy configuration).