Re: [squid-users] incoming_http_average < min_http_poll_cnt ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 10:42:54 +0200

These parameters are magic numbers used in tuning the balance between
accepting new connections and processing already accepted connections.
There is little point in discussing these without also looking into the
minute details of the Squid internal implementation of network I/O in
comm_select.c.

If you want to know more about these internals see comm_select.c. It is
fairly well documented.