Re: AW: [squid-users] connection reset by peer. Read error 104

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 03 Apr 2003 12:20:29 +0200

If there is no entry in access.log then the request was not even
received by Squid..

I have no explanation to the
NONE://123.123.123.123:8080http://www.immowelt.de/immobilien/IS_ObjListe
.asp thing.

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
PayPal donations welcome if you consider my Free Squid support helpful.