[squid-users] Re: Accelerated Proxy and Authentication

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 04 Apr 2003 12:33:53 +0200

Yes?

httpd_accel_* directives tell Squid how to internally reconstruct the
requested URL. If you have httpd_accel_port 81 then the reconstructed
URL will use port 81.

A note of warning: Your configuration is a wide open proxy with no
restrictions. Anyone can use this proxy to go nearly anywhere in the
world.

As for the admin question: See the descriptions of the different acl
types. You are both not using the correct acl type and not specifying a
correct regex expression..

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden