Re: [squid-users] Ldap and Active directory

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 04 Apr 2003 15:00:05 +0200

fre 2003-04-04 klockan 14.21 skrev kevin stuttard:

> I know the AD details which are as follows :-
>
> The domain controller is Pluto
>
> DC=mansfield13104,DC=lancsngfl,DC=ac,DC=uk

This most likely is your base DN, and this or anything further down in
your LDAP structure needs to be specified as base dn when performing
searches.

If you still have problems, please give the full ldapsearch command line
you have tried.

Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
PayPal donations welcome if you consider my Free Squid support helpful.
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=hno%40squid-cache.org&cn=Comment
If you need commercial Squid support or cost effective Squid and