Re: [squid-users] http_access

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 04 Apr 2003 17:26:47 +0200

1. You have not defined a "ournetworks" acl according to this
configuration.. (the definition is commented out..)

2. A description of the symptoms you are seeing would be helpful.. kind
of hard guessing what your problem is from the configuration alone.

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
PayPal donations welcome if you consider my Free Squid support helpful.