[squid-users] don't use proxy for lan's ip.

From: Mauro <mauro.sanna6@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 23:30:19 +0200

Hallo.
I have a lan and a proxy machine to connect to interent.
I have configured all client' browsers to use proxy to connect to internet.
For IE I have configured "Use proxy" and "don't use proxy for local addresses"
then I list all the local addresses not to use with proxy.
But...there is a way to automatically configure proxy so that I use it when I
go to internet and I don't use it when I go to lan's ip?
Thank you.