Re: [squid-users] Critical Error Message

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 04:34:17 +0200

atit jariwala wrote:

> I posted mail regarding this error message, and i got suggesion of upgrading
> to 2.5 stable versions
> and it is fine...

Good.

> but can any one tell me is what is the cause of this error in 2.4 stable and
> how it is fixed in next release of squid.

Dont't know, and don't care, as long as it is fixed in 2.5. Squid-2.4
became end-of-life in the eye of the Squid developers the date
2.5.STABLE1 was released.

> is there any link for finding fug fixed in squid....

There is
  http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.5/bugs/
and
  http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.4/bugs/
(both lists both official pactes to that Squid version, and a reference
to the bug database for more bug reports and issues)

There is also the CVS archives