[squid-users] Re: Re-Director for Win32

From: <Christian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:33:52 +0200

> >> Does anyone know of a squid-redirector for Win32?
> >>
> >> (I have been looking at squidguard earlier but since that
> >> only is working on *nix platform i will continue searching
> >> for redirector alternatives.)
>

> RC> Squidguard works fine using cygwin.
>
> RC> Rob
Hello, and thank you for answering so fast.

This sounds wonderful!! :)

I suppose no one have made a how-to on making
squidguard working with cygwin?
(maybe some advices on it or anything at all..)

Btw:
When i looked over cygwin+squidguard the last time i
found problems with handling the signals.
This works for you?

Thanks for helping...

Christian Otrel
chot@home.se