[squid-users] Groupauthentification

From: <Stefan.Vogel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:32:36 +0200

Hello,

After I finally have squid 2.5stable2 running with the ldap_group-Helper
against my LotusDomino5.0.11-Server, I am running in an other problem:

because the membersfiled of a group in Notes is restricted in its size,
usally there is one group, that has a few other groups as members. in this
other groups, the real persons are members.

Is there a way to check this with a single acl?
I don't want to create 20 ACLs to check this.

Regards
Stefan