Re: [squid-users] how to configure snmp+squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 07 Apr 2003 13:58:51 +0200

mån 2003-04-07 klockan 13.31 skrev Sukhjit Singh:

> i have made the requrired changes still when i try to configure mrtg it says
> snmp request not received.
> How to check if snmp is being supported by squid.

Run "squid -k parse" when having snmp related directives in squid.conf.
If Squid is not built with SNMP support it will complain about the snmp
directives in squid.conf..

You can also see cache.log when Squid starts. If Squid is compiled and
configure to provide SNMP monitoring access then it will display in
cache.log what address and port Squid is configured to accept SNMP
queries.

Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
If you need commercial Squid support or cost effective Squid and