Re: [squid-users] Ready for the funny farm

From: Lincoln Rutledge <lrutledge@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 10:13:39 -0400

Henrik,

Thanks for your response. I guess I could've been more descriptive, but
I was heavily frustrated at the time...

The problem, I believe, is that squid is running fine and that my bridge
is running fine, but port 80 traffic is not being redirected to squid.

I am using the stock RH 8 kernel.

I will recompile with the appropriate settings from the HOWTO. I was
trying to compile a 2.5.x kernel without success, and forgot to go back
and try a 2.4.x.

Thanks for the pointer,

Lincoln

--