Re: [squid-users] Cisco Cache+squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 07 Apr 2003 17:03:33 +0200

You should be able to use policy routing, dividing either the internet
or your user base among to the caches..

Also, any TCP switch should be able to load balance just fine..

You might even be able to use WCCPv2, but I am not sure if
interoperability at the WCCP level with Cisco Cache engine have been
tested.. (and Squid as distributed only supports WCCPv1)

and please DO NOT REPLY to an existing thread when starting a new
question. Instead always start a new message when asking a new question.

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
If you need commercial Squid support or cost effective Squid and