[squid-users] Need squid to rewrite mail.domain.com to webmail.domain.com HOW?

From: Apollo (Carmel Entertainment) <lists@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:20:18 -0500

I am doing some changes to the network and the easiest way to accomplis them is
have squid rewrite all requests starting with mail.mydomain.com and rewrite them
to webmail.mydomain.com, also have my public IP x.x.x.x requests to be rewriten
and go to 192.168.100.101.
How can I get this done fastest and easiest way (least ammount of configurations)?
I am somewhat a newbie to regexp, so could somebody e-mail me an example config?