[squid-users] Squid ldap group

From: kevin stuttard <kevinstuttard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:24:42 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks to Henrik, I have now got Squid_ldap_auth
working correctly and authenticating users in my W2K
domain. The next step now for me is to filter out
users in a banned from internet AD group. I believe I
need to use squid_ldap_group for this? Am I correct in
assuming this? If that is so, where is it as I cannot
locate it in my squid/libexec folder. Any ideas please.

=====
Kevin Stuttard
Head Of ICT Support
Mansfield High School