RE: [squid-users] Access Denied error?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 08 Apr 2003 17:51:36 +0200

Squid is apparently running on port 80 on this concierge server. Any
attempts to connect to port 80 ends up in your Squid.

If you are running a transparent proxy then you probably have forgot to
add rules to not send requests intended for the server itself to the
proxy..

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden