Re: [squid-users] NTLM + Sun JVM

From: Alex Short <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 16:01:19 -0400 (EDT)

I have now done this and will wait and see what kind of response i get.
What i've done in the meantime to prevent problems with the users is to
add a rule of:

acl java_jvm browser Java/1.4
http_access allow java_jvm

Works for me. While it doesn't attach an username to the actual applet
request, it should still give us relevant information while not being a
complete PITA :)

Alex