[squid-users] Cannot Connect to the Citrix Server

From: Tan, Kian Tiong <kiantiong.tan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:07:01 +0800

Hi,

When I try to access to Citrix Server via Squid, I have the following error:

"The Citrix SSL Relay name could not be resolved (SSL error 40)"

The solution given in Citrix:
This is commonly caused by Citrix connections being blocked ny firewalls or
proxy servers. Citrix uses TCP port 1494 and UDP port 1604. Plus ports from
1023 up-wards for inbound traffic and for Published Applications, you also
need TCP port 695.

What is the setting I need to do on the Squid.conf in order for the
connections to be established?? I have put the TCP ports indicated above
into Safe port, other than that. What else should I look at?

Please Advise.

Thanks in advance,
KT