[squid-users] How to tell the IP of requesting machine to http server?

From: anton <anton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:04:16 +0400 (MSD)

  Hello everybody!
 Is there any possibility to set up squid to tell the http server (for a
particular URL) the IP-adress of machine requesting this URL? May be
through headers - i dont know.
 I need to have my apache server returning diffirent content, depending on
the IP adress of applying local machine. Usually it can be done through
the remote_addr environment varaible, but in my local network all
computers go for http through the proxy server and this environment
varaible is set to localhost.
 Thanks in advance.
   Anton Lizunov