RE: [squid-users] browser cannot server pages through proxy

From: Boosten, Peter <Peter.Boosten@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:36:22 +0200

# Hi,
#
# We have just setup squid on a redhat linux environment. I
[snip]
# error. It does not even register itself in the squid
# access.log file. The
# proxy hostname is accessible and does resolves itself correctly on the
# clients.

If the clients do not show up in the proxylog, then something must be wrong
with your clients.

Peter

This e-mail is for the intended recipient only.
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then
delete it from your system; access, disclosure, copying, distribution or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited.
If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly, please
notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately.