Re: [squid-users] browser cannot server pages through proxy

From: Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:56:39 +0200

Pooven.Govender@ha.hella.com wrote:

> I have an acl set to restrict the local host, so this is what I get in the
> access log when serving a request on the server.
>
> 1049960121.003 0 10.101.36.34 TCP_DENIED/403 1350 GET http://un0005 -
> NONE/- text/html

 But is the acl correct ?
 TCP_DENIED seems to indicate that the client is not allowed to use
squid ?

 Second, squid expects FQDN in url's, your are indeed likely to
encounter
 DNS errors otherwise.

 To verify this : in exact the same setup.
 What are you getting in the access log if :

   http://www.cnn.com/

 is being tried ?

 M.

--