[squid-users] Internet and Intranet

From: ROUTIER Gilles <gilles.routier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:42:39 +0200

Hello,

I have 2 proxy.
1 Proxy connected to Internet which names PROXI-INTERNET
1 Proxy connected to the Intranet which names PROXI-INTRANET

On the level of the browsers (IE/NS), I configure the PROXY_INTRANET

How to make for requests Internet are automatically returned towards the
PROXY_INTERNET.
At which place of Squid.conf of the PROXY_INTRANET I must configured the
reference of requests Internet towards the PROXY_INTERNET.

Thank you in advance,
GILLES