Re: [squid-users] squid update username and password

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 11 Apr 2003 15:41:57 +0200

How have you configured authentication in Squid?

If you have configured Squid to use the normal user accounts as password
database then the update is automatic. Such configuration can be done
via PAM, LDAP or Samba, NT etc depending on where your user password
database is located.

If you have configured Squid to use a separate password database, then
you need to find a way to have this separate password database updated..

If is very hard to answer your question without knowing what you
actually want.

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
If you need commercial Squid support or cost effective Squid and