RE: [squid-users] Transparent Proxying with SquidNT

From: Gary Price <gprice@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 00:04:41 +1000

Hi
Yes, I understand this point. Actually to achieve this with Solaris 8 I
have modified ipnat so you can call into it from a 32-bit process, which
you cannot do with the standard version, and that might be useful to
someone else I guess. The reason I asked about RRAS is that I do not
think it can do what I want, and just wanted to see if anyone could tell
me differently. I am tending towards a special purpose kernel mode
program for this purpose.

Thanks
Gary Price
ICT