Re: [squid-users] ezmlm warning

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:40:46 +0200

On the 30-31/3 there was a internal server error causing site wide mail
delivery problems at squid-cache.org. This server issue has lately been
occurring regularly with approximately 2 months intervals, but on the
31/3 we finally managed to identify and correct the root cause to this
server error and similar problems will hopefully not occur again.

To get access to the "lost" emails either follow instructions in the
bounce notification sent by ezmlm, or visit the mailing list archives on
the web.

The reason why the the ezmlm notifications is sent now and not on the
31/3 is because ezmlm waits at least one week from the first delivery
problem before notifying the mailing list subscriber, as there is little
use notifying via email a user while the email for the same user is
bouncing..

The Squid-Cache.org team is sorry for the inconvenience.