RE: [squid-users] Squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 14 Apr 2003 14:40:06 +0200

Sounds like there is an error in the ntlm configuration, or maybe your
network conditions are not correct for using NTLM (there MUST NOT be a
proxy inbetween the browser and Squid).

Netscape always uses basic authentication, not ntlm.

MSIE uses NTLM if configured in Squid, but can also do basic
authentication.

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
If you need commercial Squid support or cost effective Squid and