[squid-users] Squid performance survey

From: Nicolas Neveur <nicolas.neveur@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:20:33 -0400

Hi everyone,
I like to get perfomance info about yours squid systems !!!
I am looking on Squid to replace are BorderManager proxy, but I need
stats to convince my boss that Squid will do better.
So if you can fill up that questionnaire it will help me.

Thanks in advance

Hardware

CPU (kind and speed) :

Memory :

HardDisk(kind, how many, filesystem and configuration) :

Network(speed and how many) :

Software

OS (distribution and version) :

Squid (version) :

RAM Cache in squid config (how many and cache replacement policy) :

Disk Cache in squid config (how many, filesystem and cache replacement
policy) :

URL filter (kind and version) :

Performance

How many clients on your network :

How many connexions on squid (average and peek) :

How many HTTP Requests per seconde (average and peek) :

Other
Comments:

Nicolas Neveur
Technicien informatique
Sécurité et surveillance du réseau
Commission scolaire Marguerite-Bourgeoys

(514) 855-4690
mailto:Nicolas.Neveur@csmb.qc.ca