Re: [squid-users] Filter advice

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 15 Apr 2003 14:03:41 +0200

See the squid_ldap_group man page... their meanings is not within LDAP
but within the helper when it expands the filter with available
information about the user and/or group to be able to ask LDAP.

in group filters (squid_ldap_group only):

  %g = group
  %u = user

%a/%v is old codes used for user/group. I never remember which is which
and this was changed in 2.5.STABLE2 to use %g and %u.

in user filters (both ldap helpers):

 %s expands to the user name

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
If you need commercial Squid support or cost effective Squid and