[squid-users] SSLv3

From: Marcelo Pereira da Silva <marcelo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:36:36 -0300

Hi there,

Where can I explicity the version of SSL on Squid??

I am using version 2.4 on RedHat 7.3. The squid.conf doesn't have the https_port clause to be configured, no I have no
idea about changing the support to 1 (auto), 2 (SSLv2) or 3 (SSLv3).

My problem is, all users have to authenticate, but they can access ``some'' HTTPS sites, while other HTTPS sites are not
being accessed. These denied sites seens to be SSLv3, and I think my squid version doesn't suport it.

Does anybody could help me??

Regards,

Marcelo Pereira
Brazil