[squid-users] Re: Another query regarding ldap group

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 16 Apr 2003 14:33:36 +0200

ons 2003-04-16 klockan 12.53 skrev kevin stuttard:

> acl group1 ldap_group Group1
>
> Can someone explain to me exactly what the Group1
> refers to at the end of the line. Is it an AD group
> ie, internet users or is it something else.

The name of a group of users in your LDAP directory.

This name will be sent to the squid_ldap_group helper as group name
together with the user name. The helper will then use the filters etc
supplied on the command line to query your LDAP server if the user is
member of this group.

Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
If you need commercial Squid support or cost effective Squid and