Re: [squid-users] Blizzard.com

From: Greg Russell <greboski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:36:05 -0500

I'm running squid-2.5.STABLE2 and after further inspection the site loads
properly if I hit reload on the browser a couple times. Then seems to
access links etc without problem, however if i close the browser and come
back 15 to 20 minutes later the same thing happens when i attempt to access
again. If I disable the cache on the router the site loads up quickly
without issue.