Re: [squid-users] Blizzard.com

From: Wei Keong <chooweikeong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:22:12 +0800 (Malay Peninsula Standard Time)

I have tested with Redhat 7.1 + Lynx 2.8, Redhat 7.1 + Netscape 4.76,
Redhat 8.0 + Opera 6.03. All give negative results. But, I have no
problem surfing to www.battle.net. Also, I have no problem surfing to
both websites using Solaris platform.

One thing I do notice from the tcpdump (from a windows browser, without
going through squid) is that the webserver will automatically send the
HTTP response the moment a tcp handshake is established (without receiving
a GET request)...

Henrik, what is the issue between linux and ECN?

Rgds,
Wei Keong