Re: [squid-users] browsing

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:24:55 +0200

Use the "browser" ACL type to only match well known browsers types
which you see as acceptable.

To Squid all of them are HTTP clients.

Hint: You would probably be better off to deny accessing the type of
content you do not want to provide access to than to try blocking
certain programs from the client..